Thursday, December 13, 2012

First post...

This will just be a little "spot" to talk about my life with Sparkle, the second Dalmatian to own me. Yeah, I know, Sparkle, right, not exactly a "dog" name. That's what I thought too when I first heard it. But she is a total "look at me dog" which is, by definition what things that sparkle scream. Sometimes I will refer to her as Spotty or "The Spot" if she has done something wrong. And something you should know about me, I'm dyslexic, so please, I know there will be misspellings and grammar issues. Deal with it, or don't read. So the picture is of Miss Sparkle. She really wanted to go out and play in the snow. For some reason she is not aware that she in not a snow dog. She had just come in from being outside without a coat, she was in for five minutes then wanted back out. So I put her coat on and opened the door. This was the look she gave me. "Hey, I really want to go outside. Oh, you put me coat on... Yeah, really... I changed my mind." That is the door, wide open and it's 15 degrees outside. I tried to tell her she needs a coat. So I closed the door and took her coat off. She is know pacing and whining, wanting to go out. I know what will happen if I put her coat on her... If you don't know, re-read the above. So, more then likely I will just give in and let my "snow dog" out without a coat. I would never let my kids get away with this sort of manipulation. Off to let the dog out and contemplate how, what and when I will be posting. And also very thankful for the auto spell on the iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment