Monday, December 17, 2012

No, no, save yourself....

(The picture that goes with this blog, did not what to load. I blame the dog. Check twitter: @SparkleTheDog for picture and proof)
As anyone with kids can tell you, having a schedule or routine is the best thing. Not only for the kids but also for your own sanity. And the whole family gets to know and expect that routine. Well, every Monday my friend Brianne comes over and we workout. We have done a few programs together, finishing Insanity and just recently ChaLean Extreme. Mondays are the best day to workout together, as both of our little ones are in preschool; ahhhh, peace and quite! Oh, wait, that's right I have a Dalmatian puppy. It's always hit and miss on how she will handle it. Either she will curl up on my husbands chair and sleep or she wants to be right next to me; not the best thing while trying to lift weights. So Brianne came over and Sparkle did her usual greeting; "Oh, my gosh, it's you, it's you, I've missed you so much, love me, pet me, oh I can't believe how much I've missed you, why do you stay away so long?" Once that is out of the way it's time to work out. Sparkle was perfect; but please don't tell her that, I will deny that statement with every fiber of my being. You can't let a puppy they are perfect it will go to their head faster then telling the head cheerleader she was perfect. Anyway, we are working out, Sparkle is just hanging out laying on the floor, at some point she got up and on to my husband's chair. Then, came the push-ups. For some reason she has never liked it when anyone does push-ups. I don't know if its the positions our bodies are in, the movement or the swear words coming out of our mouths while we are doing them. Either way, it's almost impossible to do push-ups in my house. Which, in reality is ok with me. Like most sane people I do not care for push-ups; hence the swear words. So thank you Sparkle for your "help" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment