Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spot the difference



So, just an FYI: Tuesdays are always a little crazy, I will not post on these days. But today would end up just as nutty, due to no fault of mine. That that is a story that has nothing to due with Sparkle, so on with the tale of the day. Sparkle loves to go in the car. She loves to go places and if she gets to go into some places even better. Most days are nothing that exciting; trips to the girl's schools, to the store, 
gymnastics and dance. Yes the life of a domestic engineer is so glamorous! Real house wives of 
Beverly Hills, my ass, they wouldn't last one day doing what I or any REAL housewife does! Ok, off that soap box (another FYI, I might go off on things now and again, but at some point I will make it back, it runs in the family, my little sister is the worst). So Wednesdays (usually) in the morning, I take the girls to school. The little one is in preschool so that means I travel to two different places. Time consuming for me, loads of fun for the dog. Load up kids, check, load up dog, check, me in car with purse, check.... Off we go. There are dogs that bark in the car and there are dogs that pace in the car and there are dogs that puke in the car. Sparkle is none of those. Now wait, I'm not just writing this to brag, that will come later. No, Sparkle has to be different, because that's just how she rolls. So randomly, or so I thought, she would whine. So the other day I started to just take note of when she was whining and not correct her; and by that I mean telling her good girl when she was quite and ENOUGH when she was whining. She would whine at a stop sign, or not, she would whine driving round the neighborhood, or not, she would whine driving down the highway or not; you get the idea. I started to notice something. So this is where the game comes into play. In the two pictures there is a difference, and in 
that difference is the key to her whining. CARS, and I'm not taking about the band (please refer to the 80's and 90's search on google if you don't know what I'm talking about, youngin'). She would only whine if there was a car near. Not just around, but near. So either she's concerned or she wants to say hi 
to everyone. I'm more inclined to believe the latter, as she thinks everyone is here to say hi to here. Like duh, to me, she is a look at me dog after all, as stated in the first post. So I guess this is just something 
she is going to do, and hopefully like my Rottie barking at motorcycles, she will grown out of it. Or maybe not?

No comments:

Post a Comment