Monday, March 4, 2013

A good scratch...

Therapy

Sometimes you just have one of those days. Where no matter what you do, you just feel off. Sunday was that day for me. My head was foggy, I couldn't keep a thought to save my life. Kelly Pickler was having more cerebral function then me. I didn't feel good and was having more mood swings then a Menopause Convention; thank you Tamoxifen. <Side note, Tamoxifen is a post Breast Cancer drug tat is known to cause mood swings. Yes I had Breast Cancer, I've been clear for two years now.> Anyway, the foggy thing could be cause of PMS or Chemo drugs (just found out that Chemo-brain can last up to 20 years after treatment is complete; like I need more challenges involving my brain). And the not feeling good, the list is to long. Needless to say I didn't know if I was coming or going and I was ready to pitch a fit but couldn't tell you why. At this point I have to say, bless my hubby, he is great. He still loves me and wants to be married to me, God only knows why. And of course there is Sparkle. She just wanted to be near me, she just wanted pets. At first I was just so annoyed with her, then I started petting her. I still had zombie brain, but I started to feel better and was less likely to go postal on the TV for playing that horrible, nerve grating "Fishy-fishy" song. I know it's not the TV's fault, but I didn't care. And cue Super Spot. Ahhh, it is amazing what happens when you pet on your dog. Dogs always know when something is "up". From your average house pet knowing when their owners don't feel well to those super dogs that can tell when someone is going to have a seizure. So I pet my lovely girl and then snuggled a bit. It was nice, my body was finally able to relax. Lucky for all family members involved, today when I woke up I was my "normal" self. Feeling good, thanks Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment