Friday, March 1, 2013

Warm and....


Warm and Comfortable vs. Warm and Humiliated

With the nice weather Sparkle has been spending more time outside. But it's still only 37 degrees at best so more time is sort of relative. She still comes in with cold ears and if the sun in coming through the entry way, so goes straight there. Sometimes she's lucky enough, and the fire will be on when she come in. Like today, I had e fire on because I've been perpetually cold. Sparkle came in and parked it right in front of the fire. At one point she was warm enough to start panting. But she didn't move, oh, no, can't move away from a warm fire. Eventually she wanted to go back outside to play and say hi to all her friends that walk by. Sadly the fire was not on when she came back in; oh, it's so sad, she has a "ruff" life. Please someone report the abuse. So when she came in, she had to settle for my husbands chair. Well that s when the humiliation began. I managed to get her coat on her before she went out, so that is the "set up" for this picture below. She went out and while I was upstairs the little one let her in. I didn't think I was up there that LNG, but when I came down this is what I found: Sparkle in my hubby's chair with the little one's "lovies", because, " she was lonely"... Once again, kids and dogs prove to be great therapy, laughter therapy.





No comments:

Post a Comment