Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Caught mid-air


I will get it...

We got about 7-9 inches of snow yesterday; depending on where you measure. Everyone stayed home yesterday; the kids, and hubby, totally threw off my groove. So I didn't post yesterday, because I had no me time to do it in.
Sparkle is truly one happy little soul. I've had her for just over a year now and that dog loves everything; expect that Water Spaniel (see pervious posts). She loves running in the back yard and it doesn't matter if its spring, summer or chest high snow (current conditions). With the new snow fall there is the added fun of running in fresh powder and her favorite game of finding her toys under the snow. I couldn't have this dog and not have a fenced yard, a big fence yard. She loves to run. Today it was laps in the yard and the search for toys. At some point she started doing her "Snow Fox" jump. I don't know if she's actually after something under the snow (like a Snow Fox) or she just likes to pounce. But this time I managed to get a picture of it. The pounce and the dig for treasure after. I'm scared that one of these days she's going to come up with something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment