Monday, March 25, 2013

Where art tho spring...

Enough all ready...

I am so ready for spring. The kids are ready for spring, the hubby is ready for spring and so is Sparkle. She got to play with her buddy Romeo today, so that is always a plus, but he can't stay long with the snow in the ground; no place to lay down and rest. And the kids are on spring break, but the slush in the backyard isn't that fun. So the kids are content to drive me nuts in the house; I'm thinking a movie might be in order (or heavy drinking). Sparkle is still having fun in the backyard, in fact so has worn the  snow down almost to the grass next to the fence. Hey can someone find Phill and Spork him PLEASE! If this is what an early spring looks like, he can keep it! Even with the strange weather, Sparkle is just rolling with the punches. She plays outside, with or without friends, then lays in the sun to warm up. Yeah, I know rough life, right. And occasionally we toss in a few training exercises. I'm really looking forward to the thaw so that we can really stretch our obedience legs and bring out the agility equipment; yes I have my own (I am a sad little person). Although with the long winter I have worked on more stupid pet tricks then I normally would have. If I can get some good video I'll post that sometime. So if someone can please find spring and send it this way, that would be great... Oh, wait... Did Mother Nature mail Spring, did she use the Post Office... That might explain a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment