Friday, January 18, 2013

Dog Fail!


 So this was Sparkle today, when she wasn't running in the back yard. I understand the need to relax when you've spent 30 minutes running around with a ball in your mouth. But there are certain things a dog is suppose to do, and one of those things is clean the floor. There was about a five month period when we didn't have any dogs. I really don't like it, for many reasons. One of the reasons and perks, if you will, of owning a dog and having small children is that the dog cleans up the floor. When we didn't have a dog I would have to sweep four to five times a day. So today Miss Sparkle failed in her dog duty, she was a little to occupied with playing in the backyard. There were things on the floor that needed her attention and she just wanted to run in the backyard. Ok, now I'm not to upset, seeng how the temps are going to drop below what Siberia would consider cold, but seriously, it doesn't take that long for a dog to "vacuum" up some Cheerios and a piece of bread crust. It would take me longer to get out the broom and dust 
pan... Come, tell me I'm wrong. Dog Fail!





No comments:

Post a Comment