Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm psychic....


You can't make me go out there....
As I predicted its way to cold outside for any living thing; besides maybe Polar Bears or Penguins. The ground has turned back into Tundra, (and side note); Frozen Tundra is redundant, don't say it! The ice has reclaimed the outside toys that Sparkle likes to run with in the back yard. And as predicted, she's running around the house with her inside toys. Maybe I should open a pet psychic hotline. All my predictions from yesterday came true; I'm good. Although for a smart dog, she forgets a lot. She will go to the back door, wanting out and I'll put her coat on. She's all ready to go, so I open the door and the icy wind hits her face. She looks up at me, backs up and just walks away. The look is similar to "are you crazy?" or "what the hell?" But I'm guessing, it's "What the hell, are you crazy?" This has happened more times then I care to count today. I do try to reason with her, but she is a puppy. Although, with her, I don't think I'll be able to reason with her in adulthood, she is, after all, a Dalmatian. With any luck the weather will change this weekend; so say the weather report. This pattern of freeze your tail off, followed by snow, then freezing wind chill can stop at any time. Does anyone know where I can get doggy ear muffs?
-Shout out to my Canadian readers


No comments:

Post a Comment