Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shhhh....


Let sleeping .....
Kids, dogs, adults... Sleeping in our household is never something you can do alone. If it isn't one of the girls, it's a dog or a cat or all of the above. But it is mostly "nap time" that this is an issue, as everyone has their own beds and keeps to them; for the most part. Mostly the the top offender is Sparkle. She sees you,"Oh are we taking a nap, great I was just thinking  I could use one of those." It doesn't matter if its the kids, the cat or me, if there is space for her to curl up next to you is there (or if there isn't), she'll be there to take in the nap with you. But her favorite to curl up with would have to be my youngest daughter. And she is less likely to mind if my little one joins her after she's already settled in. I'm really glad that is the case because my little one has been taking naps with the dogs ever sense she could crawl. I have pictures of her curled up with Cora, my Rottie.  But the cutest is when Sparkle joins her, that's when you know the love is mutual.


1 comment: