Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Physics


Mass, space and volume

Did you ever look at something and wonder, "How does something that small take up a space so big?" Or "How does something so big get down or fit into something so small? Sparkle is about 50 pounds, and yet she takes up more "space" then my 100 pound Rottie did. Will someone please explain the laws of physics to my dog... Or maybe just the fact that just because you CAN take up "that" much room doesn't mean you need to or should. Don't get me wrong, she shares the couch wonderfully, with me, the cat and the kids. But if she gets there first, it's hers! I'm sure it all goes back to the rules of dog ownership. If you own (or are owned by) a dog then you know these rules; If its yours, it's mine., If I once had it its mine., If I saw it, it's mine., If I'm laying on it, it's mine., So on, you get the idea. I have the "rules" somewhere, I'll look for them and post them later... They are funny. Maybe I just need to get a bigger couch? Or another one just for her? I think tomorrow we might discuss the finer points of trying to type with pets vying for your lap... Seriously where is your laptop suppose to go with a cat and a dog laying on your lap?
Oh, and I saw on my blog report I have a few readers from Germany. I'd say something in German but all I know has to do with dog training and showing terms used for my Rotties. Plus my English spelling is bad enough, we don't need to laugh at my attempt at spelling in another language. So please take my old fashion "Howdy", and thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun Blog, Chalase, keep it going! We have some friends that we stayed at their cabin a few weekends last year. They have 3 dogs there. The Lab would always be in "my" chair when I got up in the morning for coffee. I'd just look at her, and she'd get up and move someplace else! Not your dog, though..

    ReplyDelete